SO ITS DAY 2 OF THE “30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE” AND I HAVEN’T GIVEN UP YET! YAY TO CONSISTENCY LOL.
Here are 20 Facts about me:
- My name is Valery, but people call me Val.
- I’m 23 years old (EST ’93).
- I graduated from Law School in 2015.
- I took my Bar Exams during 2016 and I’m now awaiting the results to see if I passed! (prayers up).
- I am a very shy person, although the job I’m in doesn’t allow much shyness.
- I’m very reserved generally, so you definitely won’t find me at the center of anything.
- I started modeling when I was 16 years old and was signed to my first modeling agency that year.
- My first ever casting was for a sprite commercial and I have never been so nervous in my life. My legs were literally shaking.
- I didn’t book the commercial.
- I was part of an organising committee in grade 11 for a fashion show at my school. I loved it.
- I shot my first commercial when I was 17 years old. It was for a clothing store.
- I had braces for 2 years (2008-2009) to make space for my wisdom teeth to come out.
- I had one wisdom tooth removed surgically in 2014.
- I went to Germany on a Student exchange Program in 2009, for 2 months.
- Spending Christmas (2009) and New years (2010) was amazing because it was my first white Christmas experience.
- My exchange student’s class went to France for a class trip and I got to join them. That made my first ever visit to France.
- I didn’t know what I wanted to study at University after high school and I have no idea how I ended up choosing law.
- I don’t want to be a lawyer for the rest of my life.
- In my second year of University, I missed an entire week of law school to go to London, England to be part of TOP MODEL WORLD WIDE. It was the best time of my life.
- I am, to date, the only Namibian to ever have taken part in the annual Worldwide Model search “Top Model Worldwide”.
I tried to make these facts as interesting as possible!
Thanks for reading! Come back tomorrow for another post!